Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stockholm, Sweden


As an Indianapolis photographer my exposure to historic and artistic architectural buildings in my hometown is a bit limited. So, I really appreciate the amazing examples of architectural design and form that you get to experience in Europe. This photo is taken on Gamla Stan, one of Stockholm's Islands. This is Stockholm's oldest town square called Stortorget. A funny thing about this photo: about two weeks after I returned home from this trip I was watching TV and I saw an HP ad that showcased one of their photo printers. It was an extremely cool ad that was filmed from the exact same perspective where I took this photo. That was a very funny experience for me and a chill ran down my spine. Check out this link to see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOnif6BC0kc

1 comment: