Saturday, October 5, 2019

It’s the final weekend of Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany. This photo was from my time there this past Wednesday. If you’ve never been, I highly recommend it. It’s a fun, festive party with people from all over the world enjoying great beer, food and music. This was my third time experiencing it and it won’t be my last. After all, I’ve got to get some good use out of this lederhosen!😂🍻👍🏻👊🏻Prost to you this weekend!! . . . . . #craftbeer #craftbeerlife #beers #craftbeerlover #supportlocal #beersofinstagram #beerstagram #beertasting #drinklocal #beergram #beerme #instapassport #aroundtheworldpix #ig_masterpiece #campinassp #flashesofdelight #travelog #mytinyatlas #visualmobs #theglobewanderer #forahappymoment #münchen #munichstagram #diewocheaufinstagram #munichlifestyle #munichcity #focalmarked


No comments:

Post a Comment