Monday, November 22, 2010

Mercedes-Benz Centre, Munich, Germany

This is an extremely cool building right off of the highway in Munich, Germany.  It serves as a museum and showroom for Mercedes-Benz.  It's a great way to display the cars to drivers passing by.  The structure looks more like a vending machine for cars or a glass house for massive Matchbox cars.  A smart move to effectively turn the building into a billboard.  Another great example of bold European design.

Most of my blog posts are personal photos that give you some insight to my travels.  I make my living by being an advertising, magazine, architectural, and corporate photographer in Indianapolis, IN.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post.
    Warrington Car Centre

    ReplyDelete